Auto EPS Shape Molding Machine
T Type Shape Molding Machine
- Solid steel construction processed by high temperature annealing, heat treatment, surface de-rusted by sandblast and sprayed by anti-corrosive paint.
- Control system adopts Koyo PLC and English touch screen for easy operating and fully automatic producing.
- High quality and stable machines parts, like German Burkert angle-seat valves.
- Energy saving by well-designed machine size, pipe lines to realize fast steam pressure increasing and decreasing.
- High flow hydraulic drive with double hydraulic cylinder, which makes machine running steadily and locking tightly.
- The machine can be equipped with a build-in vacuum system, and also there is an access to center vacuum system.
- Double feeding chamber for fast feeding to shorten the cycle time.
- Balance valve for stable steam controlling.
- Extended zinc coated machine legs are optional for customer for installing machine on special ground.
- Machine legs and platform is optional.
- Solid steel construction with aluminum coated frame, processed by high temperature annealing, heat treatment; surface de-rusted by sandblast and coated by zinc, sprayed by anticorrosive paint.
- To well control the process of pressure increasing and decreasing, the machine size is well designed by careful calculation and all pipe lines used by this machine are clearly piped. And this machine is equipped by ports of pre-condenser and vacuum connector; the single vacuum cooling system is subject customers’ request.
- The machine adopts Japanese Touch screen, PLC and control valves to speed the machine, simply the operation process and improve the operation safety.
- A self-developed pressurized feeding system is applied in this machine; the maximum working pressure is reacing 0.4Pa:36 automatic filling guns can be fully installed at the same time.
- The machine is equipped with high flow hydraulic drive double hydraulic cylinder, which make machine running steadily and locking tightly; and the locking can be adjusted according to the pressure.